Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged By Jennie E. to share my 8 things. SO here I go. 8 Favorite TV Shows: -Seinfeld ( I love watching this even if I have seen the episode a million times.) -Cash Cab ( I like to see if I can aswer the trivia questions) -Survivor man ( just in case I get stranded and have to know how to drink my own urine) -Simpsons (Probably watch it now because I wasn't allowed to growing up) -House (He is so annoying, but I like to try to solve the mistery) -Food Network (it's not really a show, it's a whole channel of shows, but I like them all) -I Love Lucy ( A Classic-If I can catch it when it's on) -How it's made (discovery channel, sometimes it's pretty interesting) Worlds8 Favorite Restaurants: "I don't remember what good food is...." -Bakers ( you don't miss it until you leave the Inland Empire) -Teton Thai (Victor Idaho, a new favorite from the honeymoon) -Casa Trejo (Calimesa, CA- Utah is not a good place to find mexican) -Breakfast Burrito Place in Santa Barbara (can't remember the name) -Macaroni Grill (superb chocolate cake) -Rosa Marias (I miss good mexican!!) -Claim Jumpers (Definitely have to share a dish at this one) -Vera Cruz Fish house (Temecula, CA- Excellent King Crab) 8 Things I did today: -Got out of bed (you have to do that before you can do anything else) -Got beautified or at least presentable (if that is possible) -Dropped Frankie off at Grandma's doggie day care (Mom's house) -Went to work. -Put together a few flooring estimates for some insurance claims. -Had lunch with the Hubby. -Got a few Installers off to their jobs for today -And not yet done, but I am going to Mutual tonight and I am playing broom hockey with the youth. 8 Things I am looking forward to: -My next vacation (whenever that is) -This Friday night (Girls night out) -Thanksgiving (lot's of yummy food) -Christmas (Jesse is coming to Utah) -Snowboarding (I have a season pass to the local place) -Sleeping in on Saturday morning. -Riley getting done with school and becoming a successful accountant!! haha! -Getting off work! 8 Things on my wish list: -Too be 10 years younger with the same knowledge I have now.. (haha, well it's a wish) -I want to travel to Tuscany! -To become independently wealthy so I don't have to work for a living, unless I want to. -A healthy, happy family (when the time comes for expanding) -A house with a wrap around porch. (somewhere away from pig and cow stench, and no flies and mosquitos. Guess Benson is out!) -A stove where more than one burner works effectively. -A 4 wheel drive vehicle (need to sell the rear wheel drive truck, any takers?) -More time to do fun things!! 8 people I am tagging: Uhm, I don't have many people that even know I have started blogging again, so anyone who reads this is tagged.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing tag with me. I had fun reading about you! I watch food network and Lucy still too if there's time. You can never go wrong with the Classics. I still love Bakers, I can't believe I forgot that one on my list. Mama Meal with a bean burrito, Baby! Oh, don't forget the Mr. Pibb! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete