The Wedding!!
Well we were married August 9th. It was a great day. Most the family was there, and although I'm sure some things behind the scenes weren't perfect we sure thought it was a perfect day!
The Honeymoon!
We stayed in a cabin, up in Victor, ID! I know, I know.....seems like a strange place to go, but it was the most perfect place for a honeymoon! Beautiful! secluded! Hot Tub! With awsome thai food 8 miles away!! We were close to Jackson hole, Yellowstone, and the Grand Tetons! If I could have stayed there forever I would!
Jenny Lake!
Grand Tetons!
CONGRATULATIONS LORI! tiare said the wedding was lovely and so much fun. i'm thrilled for you both. and...looking at those pics. of the honeymoon, i think i would've stayed there forever too-beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYea, you updated! I'm so proud of you. You guys are so cute together. I love it!
ReplyDeletewow an update, I may just pass out!
ReplyDelete