I tried to make Frankie play dress up with me but he didn't like it very much. It lasted about ten minutes and now the sweater is one of his toys. Poor Frankie went in yesterday to get fixed. He is doing ok but he doesn't look like he is having much fun. Just one look from him and I feel so guilty for doing it to him. That face! It will be the death of me!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
I tried to make Frankie play dress up with me but he didn't like it very much. It lasted about ten minutes and now the sweater is one of his toys. Poor Frankie went in yesterday to get fixed. He is doing ok but he doesn't look like he is having much fun. Just one look from him and I feel so guilty for doing it to him. That face! It will be the death of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lorie, Frankie is going to have such a complex!!! The poor guy....
ReplyDeletepoor frankie, who is his fashion co-ordinator....ouch!
ReplyDelete